- Home birth, including water birth
- Comprehensive prenatal care in your home or in office
- Nutritional counseling
- Postpartum care for mother & baby during the first six weeks
- Breastfeeding support
- Fertility Awareness counseling
- Preconception counseling
- Referrals to holistic health providers and community resources
- Lending library of books, videos, DVDs and other materials
Schedule of Services During Your Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Initial visit in first weeks of care
- 24-hour availability for midwifery emergencies/concerns
- Prenatal visits every four weeks until 28 weeks of pregnancy, every two weeks from 28 to 36 weeks of pregnancy, and every week from 36 weeks to birth
- Continuous labor care and support in mother's home when labor is established
- Care during labor, birth & postpartum until mother and baby are settled and stable
- Postpartum and well baby visits during the first two weeks, and once again at 4 to 6 weeks postpartum
- Additional phone consultations and/or visits as needed
- Only necessary lab work, determined on an individual basis, is required.
- The client, client's insurance or client's Medicaid will be billed for all lab work separately.
- Self-pay clients have the option of purchasing labs on an as-needed basis.